ORIGINAL REPRESENTATIONAL PASTEL, WATERCOLOR and ACRYLIC PAINTINGS.



Saturday, May 29, 2010

Blank Canvas Gallery and Education Center

 I have been busy working on a new fine art co-op gallery
downtown Park Rapids. 14 fellow artists and I opened our
 doors Friday morning after a year of hard work.
We are very excited to finally see the results of our efforts.
It looks great and hope to have a busy summer.
The gallery hours are 10:00-5:00 Mon.- Sat.
and 12:00-4:00 on Sundays.

Now that we are open I can focus on painting again. Yea!

Finally ready to move in.

This is my display area.

This is my son Peter's display of pottery.
I don't have permission to post others but
we will have more photos posted soon on our
gallery's new website.
See the BCG link in my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment